Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Worry

"Worry is like a rocking chair; it'll give you something to do, but it on't get you anywhere." - unknown
So much to worry about these days... it's gotten me thinking about the subject and what God's got to say about it. When looked up in Biblical Counseling by Dr. Ron Hawkins and Dr. Tim Clinton, they say "There is only one person who can circumvent God's plan for your life... (You)"  There's a lot to that statement, so I'm deciding to put worry on the shelf because I would like to try to stay on His plan for my life! This book recommends setting up a six step Action Plan for dealing with worry. I'm inviting you along as I work through the six steps... 1) Start each day with God 2) Pray about your worries 3) Keep  journal 4) Set boundaries 5) Think differently 6) Seek balance. Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I value your opinion, positive or negative; however, in order to keep the dialog clean and respectful, I have activated comment moderation. Your comment will be posted pending review by our moderator for offensive language or hate speak. Thank you and God bless!