Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome!

I'm Heidi Paulson, author of Dependence Day. Thanks for stopping by!
It is my hope and prayer that God will bless you today.

The most common question I seem to hear is "Where did you ever find the time to write a book?"
About 4 years ago, God really started to seriously lay this idea on my heart. I wrestled with Him for quite awhile with the "Why me?" and "Who wants to read about our troubles?....... everyone has troubles of their own." and then I moved on to "Ok, when the kids are grown up and I have more time."

God let me do this for 6-8 months, then He got serious and I found myself snowed in at a hotel in Toronto for 3 days. Half of the book came out that weekend. About a year later I was talking to a publisher. Another year later and here we are. God is at work. I don't know where He's taking this, but we're on board with wherever He calls us to be... and that's an awesome place to be! Thanks for being here with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I value your opinion, positive or negative; however, in order to keep the dialog clean and respectful, I have activated comment moderation. Your comment will be posted pending review by our moderator for offensive language or hate speak. Thank you and God bless!