Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In My Weakness He is Strong

I have long felt that whatever we go through helps prepare us for what is to come, and that God is always faithful to walk through the good stuff and the bad with His children under His wing. We don't face anything alone, which is a huge part of what Dependence Day is about. While I have joked that I'm not sure that I'm ready for whatever I'm being prepared for, I am thankful that I will not need to face whatever is around the corner on my own, and that He can turn even the hardest things into blessings.It is in my weakness that God shines through, just as it was with David and everyone before and after him.
 
The LORD who rescued me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will rescue me from the hand of this Philistine.” Saul said to David, “Go, and the LORD be with you.” 1 Samuel 17:37 (NIV)

Whatever this day holds, I can face it's challenges and opportunities knowing and trusting that God will help and guide me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I value your opinion, positive or negative; however, in order to keep the dialog clean and respectful, I have activated comment moderation. Your comment will be posted pending review by our moderator for offensive language or hate speak. Thank you and God bless!